we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

yesterday

Yesterday wasn't so bad! I did have a bit of a mild fever in the morning and in the evening, but it could have been from all the running around I did and the HEAT. It almost hit 100 degrees here it was SOOO flippin' hot! Haylee and I turned it into a pool party day and the pool was freezin', but it felt SO good compared to the hotness outside. Then we sun bathed. :)

I was pretty much out of it all day yesterday....on meds and feeling oh-so-spacey {yes, more than usual...I knew you'd say it Liz!}. But managed to get through and it was a fun packed day!

First Haylee had another interview with a different agent. I actually think she performed her "commercial" {she has to have a commercial memorized to say in front of agents - I video taped her doing her commercial the other night, I will try to upload it to her blog later} - she performed it best yesterday. But to me, these agents seemed a little more....uptight? The first agent was Dakota Fanning's agent and they actually want Haylee to sign with them. BUT, we're keeping our options open. We're so new to this business...so praying things go the way they should and I just know Haylee is going to do great in this industry, she is more and more becoming a BIG HAM.

ALL day yesterday she entertained our friends!! After the agent interview we went back home and Tim and our friend Jim{bo} were watching the football draft. Blehh. LOL! I like football, but hello it doesn't start for another 4-5 months! Anyway - then my good buddy ol' pal - Christin came by! She lives about an hour away so we don't get to see her as much as I'd like but it was SO much fun catching up with her and Haylee was just over the top hilarious. The things she had me and Christin doing, TOO FUNNY! I wish I could've video taped the whole scene. ha ha!

Haylee and I DID take some pics of me and Christin {and I want to apologize for the way I look, I was sun bathing for a few hours prior and I'm sick, so I was lookin' a little crazy...hee hee}...

This girl...I am not quite sure WHERE she gets it from. ;)


We were supposed to make a funny face but Haylee kept making us laugh...so the pic turned out like this...


This is Christin's gangsta face!


Christin & Melissa... awww


Funny faces...


Pretty faces...


What can I say? Great minds think alike!
Nope, it wasn't planned....LOL! I guess she got it from her mama!


We also bbq'd last night and our friend Jimbo was there and his gf Andrea came over {Christin had to leave to go back home} and we grilled chicken and salmon and had a GREAT time. They're great people. :) We also hung out in the hot tub for a long time and talked! Yay!

I'm just staying home and doing laundry {Ugh} today, maybe sun bathing again....it's going to be a HOT one again! Have a great rest of YOUR weekend!

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers