we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

scratch that...argh to the {whole stinkin'} WEEK

Another crappy day in paradise! I think it's a mixture of the "girl drama" as I like to so KINDLY put it at work (and yes I'm involved and I HATE GIRL DRAMA). This is why I used to only have ONEEEEEEE girl friend and all the rest were GUYS! Seriously. Girls are SO overly dramatic. I should know...I am one.

Anyway...no more talking, crying, swearing, yelling, or rolling my eyes at it. It IS what is IS and hopefully will soon blow over. Did I mention I hate with a capital H - drama?!?!???! Ok, enough.

Other than drama...or I should say and to ADD to the drama....work is off the hook busy this week. It's only Tuesday, but it's really just speeding up and the little things I let accumulate are just now overwhelming and things keep piling up. :) I am trying to work through them and assist everyone else but sometimes it gets a LITTLE hectic. I secretly love this because my days are just ZOOMING by. :) So if I sound like I'm complaining about being busy, I'm not. ;) If I do, well then I'm just a girl and girls complain. HA HA!

Ok! Well let's roll the dice, pray and cross our fingers that TOMORROW will be a better day. It is Wednesday, aka HUMP day after all. I did have a GREAT lunch with a GREAT friend today and I told her a lot of stories about my life. It was so good to have her just listen to me. I love her!

I am going to go now and watch American Idol. :) Yay! Tomorrow is WORK (and cross your fingers, NO drama) and then I have to go to school early {see Monday's blog} & my project is due. Hopefully I will get to find out what I did on my mid-term and last project!

Adios....for now....until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Brandy's Adventure said...

Hope you have a better week. I use to have mostly guy friends too...less drama that way!
Good luck on your project and school work.
Hugs,
Brandy

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers