
Ok so I went to school tonight and I still don't feel good (darn sinuses), but I left early because I didn't have what I needed for lab. Anyway, my mid-term grade and my last 2 project grades were there waiting for me. I was so WORRIED because, I don't think I blogged about this BUT I DID NOT think I did good on my mid-term because right afterward he read the question and answered the CORRECT answer (it was NOT multiple choice either). Well, I had A right answer, but on about 5 of the questions I felt they could go either way - but the answers he answered were not the answers I GAVE. Ooops, LOL.
I personally don't think he asked the questions properly...but whatever. I was well prepared to get a C or maybe even a D. But no. SOMEHOW Melissa got 14 points out of 15! Which is an A+! Can you even believe it?! I guess he probably went back and gave me credit for those, after all they were RIGHT answers. ;) I think sometimes I interpret things differently than other {most} people...just how my mind works I suppose. :) I was SO excited...still am...amazed!
I also got an 8.5 on my "portraits" - which is a B+ {the worst grade I've gotten} and 10 points which is the best grade I can get, which is an A+ on my "manipulation" prints. I think so far that B+ brings my grade to an A-...which is NOT bad. ;) Well I still have 2 more projects and my FINAL project which is 5-7 prints, all thematically related and they have to be properly presented. {mounted on matte, framed}
Anyway - this class has been a lot of fun, I cannot believe it's almost over! I am sorry I have yet to scan most of my work to show you. ;) I will try to do that sometime.
Ok just wanted to share that with you all! Yay! Melissa got an A+!
3 comments:
Great job Melissa!!! It feels so good to get A's! I love it and the more A's you make, the more addicted you get to school.
I am so excited for you and I am sure you will enjoy your break from school.
Hope you are having a great week!
Brandy
That is so awesome sis! Good job! I get like that sometimes when I have to take a test...I think I've done really bad but it turns out good! Congrats!
Love, Liz
Congrats to you! You were so worried too. It sounds like you are rocking the class. Are you taking one after this?
Post a Comment