Funny how from Monday until today, Thursday things have changed. I have no more anxiety problems (did I mention I have anxiety issues?), no more DRAMA, it was just a NICE...relaxing (as far as work goes) Thursday. :)
Tomorrow is work (ha! kind of right!) and then BOWLINGGGGGG. I'm super excited. I got some hand-me-down jeans today and I am so happy they ALL fit me and they're super cute. Yes!
This day is good. Thanks for listening to me gripe everyday this week and if you really read it and prayed and bared with me...well...kudos to you. I love you.
2 comments:
I am glad to hear your week turned around. Just in time for the weekend :-) Have a great time tonight bowling with Haylee. Hope you post some pictures for us to see!
Thanks for coming over Sunday!! That was the best day of the week for me!
We gotta do that again! Or maybe a movie? Or Disneyland? Or dinner??
Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!
Post a Comment