I was having such a *great* day - really I did, it was a nice (busy, but nice) day today at work and even at home...I came home for lunch because Tim was home sick and I made him some chicken noodle soup and I bought him the movie "Walk Hard, the Dewey Cox story" (ha ha!). So anyway...my day was going great.I had school tonight and my developing went well and I got a few prints from the night that will fit my next project perfectly. So I was happy.
But nothing could've prepared me for the TREAT I got when I got home tonight. ;) Ok...Tim calls it a secret obsession but it's not really. I LOOOVE(D) Savage Garden all through out high school. When I got home Tim downloaded (from iTunes) the Savage Garden cd for me. HA HA HA! YES! I know what you are thinking when you look at this cd cover, but hello....they have the best - soothing voices! They're really pretty boys too don'tcha think?!?! ;)
Ummm yes, I think I am going to download some SG tunes to my playlist on my blog {at the bottom in case you haven't noticed or heard the music as you read}....I hope YOU are ready for that. :) My day is complete.
**side note from tim...SG is gay. google it for yourself for "affirmation".
**side note from melissa about tim's side note "i don't think about those kind of things".
No comments:
Post a Comment