we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

idealistic [ahy-dee-uh-lis-tik]

Oh before I forget...remember a few weeks ago...my "random act of kindness" I was supposed to perform? Well, I didn't really have an opportunity to do it that week - but I did get to do it tonight! I was happy too. It made me feel good! Tonight at school our project was due. When we turn in our projects we have to put it in an envelope and turn it in because usually it's a group of photos and loose papers. This particular project we were to mount and present our photo, therefore our projects were rather large. This guy in my class...I think I've only talked to him once, maybe twice. I don't even know his name. His envelope was too small, so I gave him another one and helped him figure out how to tape them together to make his project fit. I am not bragging, but I just thought it was a little something out of the ordinary for me because I'm not one to help out someone I have barely talked to. He could've figured it out himself, but he looked like he needed a little help. Yipeee! I might do something nice for someone else tomorrow, who knows...watchout I'm a crazy woman now!

I'm in a "talkative" mood tonight! Today at work was fun. It was not busy and there was maybe 10 people in the whole office today...crazy. "Busy" season is pretty much over...so I guess everyone's breathing a little easier now. I do some pretty silly things when we are slow...like taking weird pics with my cell phone and running up and down the hall in my high heels and doing cart wheels in the partners offices....only kidding about that last part. ;)

Then *as previously stated* I had school tonight. There were only 6 of us! Wow! What is it with people today???? I got my 7th project done and I think I did EXCELLENT. I mean...I am bragging here but in all reality it was a gorgeous print and I did a pretty good job at mounting it!!!!!!!! {yup ;)}

Oh I was going to "talk" about me being idealistic...thus the *title* of this post. After I wrote out my name analysis I was really thinking about it and if there is ONE THING in that - that's true is that I AM INDEED an idealist. My friend Lisa was eating lunch with me today and she was talking about the future and my mind just doesn't stretch that far in advance. Maybe that is my problem sometimes {as far as a career goes} but its true. I kind of think it's a neat thing. I think most artsy people are idealistic. I don't like to think too far into the future - it actually sort of freaks me out. :) I can and I MUST plan things like events and such, but to PLAN and BANK on what is going to happen in the next 10 years....yeah....not so much. I fuel more on ideas and rainbows and butterflies {just kidding...but you know what I mean}.

Anyway.................I guess that is why I like photography. To me, it's more than just a picture. It's an art. There is beauty in EVERYthing in life. Everything. Even ugly things. I took a picture of a "No Parking at any Time" sign and it looks beautiful to me! I like things like that. I've always said I'm weird...but I bet there are others out there like that also.

Ok, I'm done rambling now...going to watch one of my fav shows now...American Idol! I want either Carly or David Cook to win! I like the rockers....ok bye. :) Wish I had a pic to share, maybe tomorrow I will scan my sign for you.

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers