we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

looooong saturday

Today was the longest day {ever}! It was great though, I couldn't have asked for a better day. First thing we did was wake up and got ready to go...Haylee had an appointment to meet an agent today at her academy but Tim forgot to print off her resume, so I had to go to my work anyway to drop off some soda I bought for the office...so we stopped by my work. :) There were actually people there so Tim & Haylee got to meet a few of the peeps I work with everyday.

Then off to the academy we went...Haylee had to learn a commercial IN TEN MINUTES! Oh my gosh. I felt like one of those psycho crazed parents who push their kids because it was a 3 liner but she couldn't get it right for some reason, but she learned half of it {it was a Burger King commercial} and we had to be happy about that. She met with the agent and I saw the agent smile a few times, we will get a report on how it went in a few weeks. The agent she met with is the same agent Dakota Fanning uses. We will see! It was her first interview, so I wasn't expecting too much, ya know? :) I'm just happy she talked to the lady and she wasn't even shy!

After that we dropped Haylee off at Tim's dad's - our nephews had a bday party today that started at 1pm and Tim and I were going to meet up at it later today. I had to go to the photo lab at school & develop some film for my project and Tim had some school work to do too. So we did that...I came home & we went to the party....it was fun. Here are some pics from that...

My brother in laws...being normal :)


Happy birthday to Tyler & Jacob...my handsome nephews!


Miss Emma & Uncle Timmy....Emma LOVED him :)


My Haylee girl & her cousin Lilly


Mark with Emma & Haylee


Dad with Emma & Haylee


My baby niece Emma...we almost share a bday!! ;)



Ok so after the party, Haylee wanted to stay the night with her Papa & Grammy...so she is there now. :) Tim and I dropped his brother Mark off at our friend's Todd & Ann's house and since we were all there we decided to play a round of ROCK BAND since we're all Guitar Hero/Rock Band ADDICTS {is there such a thing...I believe so!}. Yeah...Inverted Culture ft. Anal Leakage....ha ha. Sorry that's an inside joke. ;) I sang Wonderwall by Oasis and made 100%, so yes...I really AM a rockstar...mark it down.

Theeeeeeeen...Tim and I got an invite to go to a friend's for a BBQ. So we went tonight! It was a lot of fun...we just got home not long ago. Our friend Jimbo and his gf Andrea....such a lovely couple. ;) Jimbo's roomate has a HUGE.....I mean HUGE dog, a bull mastiff....his name is Colousus and for GOOD reason...weighing almost 100lbs. Jimbo also has his Huskey, Tucker. The dogs were so cute!



It was a lot of fun....I played Catch Phrase for the first time and I liked it a lot! And we had burgers and chocolate dipped strawberries and tecate and it was just a great night. Yay!

I'll leave you with this....watch this....I can spit FIRE! It's amazing I just learned how to do it this weekend ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yeah...so...I'm weird. Happy weekend!! Tomorrow we're going to the beach, yeah!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

You are such a retard! Spitting fire!?!?! Where did you come from...who knows! Wow that really was a busy day! I, unfortunately wasn't able to do too much yesterday...I've over worked myself at the gym and I can hardly walk! It is awful!!!!!!! But...I'll get over it! It has been so beautiful here this weekend! Yeah...spring is here! Have fun at the beach!
Love, Liz

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers