Ugggggh I HATE being sick. I don't think anyone necessarily likes it. LOL. Ow. For the past three days I've been battling yet another nasty sinus infection. This one is worse than the last one...which leads me to believe I've probably been dealing with it all along since they were so close together.
Thursday at work it just hit me like a truck. I've never felt so yucky at work and I felt like I couldn't go home because we were very busy that day. So I "manned" up and made it through the day and when I left I just started crying in the car because my face was burning up but my body had the chills. I hate that feeling. So I picked up Haylee, we went home and I told her to stay in her room and play because I couldn't stay awake any longer. I was exhausted. I took my temp and it was 100.5. A mild fever, but I was freezing cold. So I took some motrin and slept for 2 hours, when I woke up Tim was feeding Haylee a frozen pizza. :) Then he brought me some up on a tray, sweetie pie!!
Then yesterday I drugged myself UP bigtime. I took motrin and Zyrtec and drank juice and did my nasal rinse. I was feeling MUCH better! Then mid-day hit {worst part of the day for me apparently} and I was feeling nasty all over again. :( My head feels like it has so much pressure it's going to EXPLODE! I sort of wish I would've gone to the dr yesterday, now I will have to wait until Mon if I'm still feeling gross.
Sorry for nagging....I have a lot to do today and I just don't feel like it. I took my temp and it's 99.5. I took more motrin. I want to SO BADLY take Haylee out swimming today it's supposed to be in the 90's weather-wise! We will see. I can just sleep all day tomorrow if I need to. :)
I have to take Haylee for a 2nd agent interview this morning. Tim is having someone over today for the football draft dealie. Ughhh I just want this to be over! Thanks for listening.
2 comments:
I'm sorry your feeling yucky :(. I've been battling the yuckies too, and it sucks to try and pack when you feel crappy :( Hopefully we will both feel better soon!! The boys can't wait to come over and swim :)
Love ya,
Brandie
Aawww! I really hope you can get over this soon! I know how it feels...I've been battling a cold for almost 2 weeks now. Seems like you get a lot of sinus infections...maybe there is something the dr can do for you...I know how bad it can feel to have one...and I don't wish it on anyone!
Hopefully you'll get better soon!
Love,
Liz
Post a Comment