THAT is a nickname my dear husband has called me for the past few years now. I guess I've always been full of *energy* and I have to keep in CONSTANT motion or else I just might go CRAZZZY. Well, today I almost went off the deep end. ;) Not really, but the receptionist was not here today and therefore I got to do her job today! Yipee for me, except the ADD issue I tend to have. I think I was driving a handful of my co-workers (and Tim) nuts with the constant emailing. And everytime someone called me I tried to keep them on the phone just a little longer than normal...geez to put it frankly I was bored! Hey it was kind of fun just answering phones and sitting up here...up to no good {as you can see in my mysterious pic above...oh yeah...I texted it to my good ol' buddy ol' pal Steph too...she sits two steps away & all I heard was laughing!}. I guess I'm quirky like that. Did I mention I was bored? :)
Tomorrow is FRIDAY...yeah yeah! This weekend is busy for me already and I can already see next Monday right around the corner, crazy right. I know, mi vida loca {that means my crazy life Steph....hee hee...j/k}. Ummmm....so on Sat - Haylee has a thing at her Performers Academy and then I have to go to school to develop some of my film {not so yay} and then we have a bday party for the nephews! Sunday...who knows right now but I am sure it'll be busy. Maybe it will get warm enough to go swimming in the pool....please please please, I hope so.
Ok so I wrote that first part at work and now I'm home. I'm kind of frustrated but whatever. I wish I had a maid, let's put it that way. We do have a maid, we have two...myself and Tim. But lately "they" have been on strike and SICK and well, yeah. Sometimes I feel bad for Tim...I just made him mad because I'm a brat. He wanted to do something and I want to be a home-body & clean. I feel that if I clean NOW, on a THURSDAY then on FRIDAY night and Sat, and Sun, I won't have to as much and I can have fun....well I'm sad now because I know he wanted me to go with him, but .... yeah I didn't go. :(
I'm stuck at home cleaning and he wanted a Pinkberry. Poor guy. How does he put up with me sometimes? ;) I'm glad he does. I bet no one else would! HA HA HA HA HA! Ok...gotta go. Peace.
Tomorrow is FRIDAY...yeah yeah! This weekend is busy for me already and I can already see next Monday right around the corner, crazy right. I know, mi vida loca {that means my crazy life Steph....hee hee...j/k}. Ummmm....so on Sat - Haylee has a thing at her Performers Academy and then I have to go to school to develop some of my film {not so yay} and then we have a bday party for the nephews! Sunday...who knows right now but I am sure it'll be busy. Maybe it will get warm enough to go swimming in the pool....please please please, I hope so.
Ok so I wrote that first part at work and now I'm home. I'm kind of frustrated but whatever. I wish I had a maid, let's put it that way. We do have a maid, we have two...myself and Tim. But lately "they" have been on strike and SICK and well, yeah. Sometimes I feel bad for Tim...I just made him mad because I'm a brat. He wanted to do something and I want to be a home-body & clean. I feel that if I clean NOW, on a THURSDAY then on FRIDAY night and Sat, and Sun, I won't have to as much and I can have fun....well I'm sad now because I know he wanted me to go with him, but .... yeah I didn't go. :(
I'm stuck at home cleaning and he wanted a Pinkberry. Poor guy. How does he put up with me sometimes? ;) I'm glad he does. I bet no one else would! HA HA HA HA HA! Ok...gotta go. Peace.
1 comment:
So you two are Pinkberry addicts!! That's funny.... Todd and I are, too! I LOVE it with mango and kiwi... I'm getting hungry for some right now just thinking about it! We should all go together sometime and feed our addiction and catch a movie. Whatcha think??
Post a Comment