Probably not THIS weekend! :o) But maybe. We'll see. If you don't hear from me, don't worry (Liz! Well you're the only one who worries when I don't blog daily, LOL). I'll be packing. Up until last night I had only packed 2 boxes and yes, we're moving IN 2 WEEKS! Am I nuts?! Yea, possibly. ;o)
There's just so much going on, I'm still getting used to getting up earlier to hit that "just right" time when I can drop Haylee off and not go COMPLETELY insane with all of the school traffic. Seriously, it's within MINUTES time. Yesterday for instance, we left the house at 7:15am, got to the school at 7:25am (parents start dropping off kids between 7:20-7:40am and it's just ridiculous traffic). I didn't get to work until a little after 8am. This morning we left the house at 7:10am, I found immediate parking (not like yesterday) and dropped her off at 7:15am, got to work at 7:35am - LOL. Really early but at least I didn't have to sit in all that traffic!
Anyway...wow went off on a tangent with that story didn't I? ;o)
So yes, needless to say Tim and I are having a PACKING party, and you're ALLLLL invited! Ha ha haa. RSVP no later than today please. :o) Just kidding. Tomorrow Haylee has her soccer game and Tim's taking her because (duh) I forgot and invited the landlord over to take pics of the old place so she can get it on the market for lease at the same time as Haylee's game. Argh! Well I don't want to reschedule because we have a lot going on tomorrow anyway. My friend is going to pick Haylee up and take her all day for me. :o) It's nice because her daughter and Haylee have been friends since they were 3. So they act like sisters. It should be a fun day for her, much more fun than sitting around packing all day. Trust me, it's not as fun as it looks. ;o)
Then Sunday is church and after that my other friend Christin is coming over to take Haylee to the park for an hour or so and just keep her busy so we can accomplish even more packing. I'm so blessed to have all these wonderful people to keep Haylee entertained while I can't. I'm sad I can't because I miss her. I feel like the weekends and after school are the only times to connect with her, but this NEEDS to get done! Otherwise I'll be so stressed the weekend we move (Sept 29th!).
Hmmmm hope everyone has a fun filled weekend!! Maybe I'll get the whole HOUSE done in one weekend, wouldn't that be great?! Hey...I'm a dreamer...
No comments:
Post a Comment