we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

Jesus loves EWE

In today's message at church we're doing a series on "Knowing the Yeshua" (Yeshua is just another name for Jesus). Well today pastor was reiterating the fact that WE are sheep and Jesus is our shepherd. It is so interesting to know so many facts about newborn sheep, how their mother doesn't take care of them, but the shepherd does. After they are a year old they know and recognize and TRUST only their shepherd. It's so awesome and what a wonderful comparison - we are like sheep, HE is our shepherd, HE wants us to listen to His voice and just obey Him. It was a wonderful message!

Today was BUSY! We did church in the morning, then Christin came over and took Haylee to the park for a few hours while Tim and I packed. I packed almost ALL of her bedroom - - I packed 5 big boxes of stuff (and she still have more, but not too much more). Tim packed a hallway closet and some of the living room things and then he watched football. ;o) But he cooked dinner tonight, so that was great! All in all it was a great, TIRING day. We did manage to get out of the house and took Haylee to Target, of course (again) because we forgot some things yesterday when we went. :o) We practically LIVE at Target...I really think WE keep them in business. Ha ha!

Well...another busy week ahead of me! With work AND home AND Haylee. :o) Being this busy makes the days FLY by....I won't have a break until next year! I am planning a BABY shower for the end of Oct for my sister in law and I vowed to make Haylee's halloween costume this year (ballerina, I'm making the tutu). I'm so funny at volunteering to do things and life gets crazy. But it's fun crazy! At least, I keep telling myself that...ah ahahaha! ;o)

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers