we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

Saturday's gone...and I'm still here :)

Today started out OK and then got crappy (I packed one of Tim's text books and forgot which box so I sat and UN-packed 4 HUGE boxes, ya, imagine how fun that was on top of the attitudes flyin') and then got GREAT!

As I said before I had scheduled our landlord of the condo to come by this morning at 9am (ya fun, ha!) but I forgot Haylee's soccer game started at the same time (different times each Saturday I guess). So Tim took her to that and she did GREAT. She almost kicked a goal all by herself and the coach called to tell me she accidentally left her ball there, so he's going to bring it next practice, but he told me she did an EXCELLENT job and was being more aggressive. Which, in this case is wonderful! My landlord came while they were at the game and took pics and told me that the condo was kept in GREAT shape. Made me smile! We've been here almost 3 years now. I'm excited to be moving UP in life with a HOUSE (with a pool and jacuzzi) now. I feel like we're growing up! I'm super excited...just not excited to pack. :o)

After that was the book escapade which I was NOT happy about. Bad times. But we all got over it, I found his stupid book (we've had more problems with this dumb book!! It's a long story, but we bought it from a girl online and almost didn't get it in time for his class, then I stinkin' packed it and it's just caused a lot of hardship...so after this class is over I'm going to BURN IT!).

I then took Haylee to my friend Tammy's house so her and Grace could play all day. Tammy is an awesome friend and I love her dearly. She is one of those friends who will bend over backward to help you. Even when she's in no position to. She's a great person! She already put in her request to have Haylee all day again on our move in date of Sept 29th. Awesome!! So now Haylee can spend the day playing with her friend, going to see Neisha (Tammy's horse) at the stable and playing in the pool and park instead of sitting in an empty house keeping out of everyone's way. That was SOOOO sweet of her. She adores my Haylee.

Tim and I packed a couple of big boxes and then we were tired, LOL! I think I packed up most of my kitchen and UNpacked ALL of my bedroom. Sigh...... so I'll have to fix that tomorrow. I feel like one step forward, two steps back! I've decided to re-pack the bedroom on Monday. :o) I've had enough of it for one weekend, ha ha ha! We have two hall closets packed and I did most of the kitchen and all of our dvd's and stuff in the tv room. Tomorrow Tim and I have vowed to pack the garage together. We've also decided to take everything we want to give away and have a big yard sale when we get to the new house (hopefully it'll do good, it's still WARM enough here to have one!). Maybe we'll make some money to compensate for the fridge, washer and dryer we have to buy to move into this new place. :o)

After our packing excursion Tim and I decided we needed to go on a date. We haven't been on one in awhile. Well not alone anyway. We went out when my brother was here but that wasn't a real date. ;o) So I called Tammy and she was begging us to leave Haylee to play with Grace at her house. So we went to BJ's brewery and shared a PIZZA (they have the best pizza!) and a blonde beer and a pazookie!! A pazookie, for those who don't know, is a really hot gooey panned cookie with 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream on top! The ice cream melts and it's sooooo yummy and gooey and gooooooooood. It was great. :o) It was so nice to sit and talk to Tim and just enjoy each other's company. It made up for the crappy morning we had together. ;o)

We then went over to Tim's Dad's for a bit and I needed to get my house key back from them (landlord took mine this morning in case someone wants to see the house or she needs in for any reason). His Dad is alone since Michelle is in boot camp (last week there!) and Susie (his wife, my mother in law) is in Canada visiting her mother right now. So we sat there an hour and chatted with him. Then we picked up Haylee who was fast asleep on Tammy's couch. :o) Everyone had a nice day after all....

I pray I get MORE packing done tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, it is Sunday evening and I am just wondering how much more you got done today with your packing. Whew! You keep busy girl, don't you!!!! Was glad to see you took a step "away" and you and Tim went out for a little bit to just relax and have fun and regroup! LOL! I am so excited for you to get to move into your new place and just know how excited you must be!
Here's to a great week for your family and many blessings along the way!
Love you and think of you so very often!
Mrs. Jones

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers