we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

My man...

I've seen this on a few different blogs so I thought I'd snag it and fill it out...

1. Who is your man? Tim
2. How long have you been together? almost 9 years
3. Dating/Engaged/Married? a few months/a few more months...lol/almost 8 years
4. How old is your man? 26 (almost 27)
5. Who eats more? He does
6. Who said "I love you" first? I probably did
7. Who weighs more? He does
8. Who sings better? I think I do...
9. Who's Older? I am :o)
10. Who's smarter? I give him credit...he is
11. Who's temper is worse? Definitely HIS :o)
12. Who does the laundry? We both share this lovely duty
13. Who does the dishes? Both
14. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? As you are laying on the bed, he does
15. Who's feet are bigger? His
16. Who's hair is longer? Mine
17. Who's better with the computer? I think I am...
18. Who mows the lawn? We sadly don't have a yard...yet!
19. Who pays the bills? He does
20. Who cooks dinner? I usually do, or try to!
21. Who drives when you are together? He usually does, he says I'm a scary driver!! I dunno why. :o)
22. Who pays when you go out to dinner? Doesn't really matter since it's both our money...
23. Who's the most stubborn? I think we TIE at this one
24. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? I don't think either one of us are! ha!
25. Who's parents do you see more? His
26. Who named your dog? No dog...
27. Who kissed who first? I kissed him
28. Who asked who out? He asked me
29. What did you do? We actually went to the mall with some of my friends and to a coffee shop then he came to my room and we talked and talked!
30. Who's more sensitive? Me
31. Who's taller? He is.
32. Who has more friends? He probably does.
33. Who has more siblings? He does...he has 4.
34. Who wears the pants in the relationship? ME...of course. ;o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww......this was fun to read!
p.s. I am so far behind on your posts. I have enjoyed catching up today. I have been missing in action, but am feeling better today and have enjoyed so much reading all of the posts that I have missed and all of the pictures. I just smile when I read your posts.
I love ya!!!!!!!! And, thank you so much for your prayers Melissa. So much!
Love,
Mrs. Jones

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers