we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

All moved in!

Well today was moving day. We got up early, got ready, I took Haylee (pj's and all) to my good friend Tammy's house (her best friend Gracie's!). She loves going over there and it's better for her to go play all day than be under everyone's feet, ya know?! She loves it! Tammy spoils her rotten. I have the BEST friends. :o)

Then I met Tim (after a little miscommunication I won't get into) at the house to wait for the tv guy to come hook us up. Tim met his brother Mark and friend Todd and got the Uhaul. I sat here FOUR HOURS while the tv guy came & set up (they were SO S-L-O-W!). I got a few things in the kitchen unpacked. It was pretty uneventful. Everyone is tired & sore (mostly the guys).

The gas isn't hooked up in the house yet -- so we're having to shower at the other place until Monday! Yikes, should be interesting. :o))

I have THE CUTEST picture of Haylee from tonight. She fell asleep on the landing right when you walk upstairs. We were putting her bed together & she just conked out with her pillow & blankie (her pink afghan lovey). It's so cute. I'll have to put it up soon, maybe tomorrow.

We have a lot to do tomorrow too....another busy day!
Love,
Melissa

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Glad to hear that you guys got all moved in and everything is going well...except the hot water but that will be over tomorrow! Boy you guys will be busy having to get a washer and dryer and whatever else and try and unpack! But it will be fun since you are in a new place!
Love, Liz

Monique said...

Glad to hear you got moved. I bet you guys will all be sleeping good tonight.

Anonymous said...

Glad the move went well. I can't wait to see the new place in person ;)

Love ya,
Brandie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers