we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

So many

Emotions. Going through me right now. I'm just going to blog my thoughts right now and hope that gives me some sense of relief. I can hardly sleep at night with so many THINGS on my mind! I think I'm going to open up my Bible before bed tonight and just READ. Read whatever God has for me. I pray it's something awesome. :o)

...Haylee is going to Kindergarten orientation tomorrow and I decided NOT to go with her and Tim. For Tim to just take her himself because I have been taking a lot of work off for little things and now, at this moment, I am regretting that decision. I know Tim is capable of attaining all the information he will receive from this orientation, but he will not take pictures because he's not ME. She keeps asking me why I won't be there and I'm just sad. I want to be there now but I told work I would opt to not since someone told me another person was questioning all of my absences. I pray she loves her new teacher and that she has a great time without Mommy tomorrow! At good thing is, I will drop her off on Wed for her first day of Kindergarten. I already know I'm going to cry.

...I have to start PACKING! Oh goodness, once again. Hopefully for the last time in a LONG time too. I am so VERY very excited and thankful for this new rental house. It is so amazing that God has put this house into our lives. That may sound SILLY to you, but I have been longing for a house with a YARD for a long while now. We are excited that we will be renting a house with a POOL. How exciting is that?

...I have so much stuff I need to go through and I have ten things in my head I know I don't want to take to this new house - so I need to have a yard sale. We can't have a yard sale in our condo and I cannot find a place to have one. :o( I know we could make a decent amount of money if I could just find a place to have one! If anyone knows of anybody who lives in my area and would like a Step 2 play kitchen, please let me know. It's as good as new...Haylee hardly ever used it. I have a lot of other things too...I don't have the energy for Ebay right now. LOL.

...I'm worried. Worried because I THINK we are just going to keep Haylee at the Kindergarten she will be going to in this neighborhood. But, it's 5 miles (which could mean another 15 min or so drive in morning traffic) from the house we will be moving to. I WANT to keep her in the Kindergarten she starts in just because I think it's already SO much change for her, so I would like to keep some things easier on HER. But we will have to get up earlier for the whole year - going home will not be a hassle because I'll just pick her up the way I normally do. We will put her into the Summer program at her new school (if they have one, I still have to check into that as well) and then she will start 1st grade at the new school. I think this will also be easier because she has all of her little friends at this school and everyone (well mostly) knows how hard it is being the NEW kid in a NEW school, mid-year. It's not fun. I'm praying I can keep a good attitude for her while doing this. I am just going to have to get up extra early. I'm thinking, it won't be too much of a hassle, right?!

Well I don't mean to be ungrateful. I am so blessed to have everything I do. :o) I just am SUCH a worrier. Can you please pray God puts me at ease over these things? Thank you very much!

3 comments:

Kat_D said...

Hey don't be too worried... Everything will work out fine... There's a reason why everything is changing so quickly.... It's meant to be... No coincidences, right???

Haylee will adjust to any school you put her in... Her personality draws people to her, so it won't be hard for her to make friends anywhere.. and as long as Tim gets one good shot of her at her first day, trust me thats all you'll ever need and remember....

Everything will be fine... Relax and take a deep breath... Worrying that much will make you old quickly!!!

Take care!!!

Melissa De Mers said...

THANKS Kathy!! I needed to hear this, this morning. :o)

Love ya!

Kat_D said...

No problem... It always seems that problems (or events) tend to compound quickly... and then we girls tend to stress over them more than neccessary.. In the end, everything works out the way it is supposed to....

BTW, I'm sure you knew I read your blog long before Mark told Tim anything... :)~ I'm even getting better at commenting on here!!! LOL.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers