we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

Our Celeb Look-A-Likes



I found this on someone else's blog and decided to see who my celebrity look a likes are. :o) I LOVE Sandra Bullock, she is one of my fav actresses. I was told a lot growing up that I resemble her. I don't think I much resemble the others...but this was fun! Now I'm going to do Tim's....



I showed Tim his...he was rolling laughing at Rick James!! I couldn't find a good one without his sunglasses (meaning I have WAY too many photos on this computer).

Hope you all had a good laugh. :o)

3 comments:

Kat_D said...

Haahahahahaha!!! Rick James.... I always knew Tim had a little brother in him!!!! Tooo funny!!!

Sorry I haven't commented lately.. Just been sick.. But I feel all better now..

The house looks awesome!!! I won't be able to come down this weekend because I work, but I'll be thinking about you guys!!! Good luck this weekend!!! What a journey you guys are beginning!!! It'll be like a whole new life... New home, new school and routine for Haylee.. Lots of new stuff... Just don't get overwhelmed!!! Moving is stressfull.. The dust will settle in a bit and you guys will be nothing but happy!!!

Talk to you later!!!

Elizabeth said...

Well before I even read the comment you put below Tim's look alike I really thought him and Rick James could almost be brothers!!!!! To funny!!!!!
XOXO

Melissa De Mers said...

I am rolling!! Isn't just hysterical? :o) HA HA HA HA!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers