There are SO many times in my life I feel defeated and discouraged. I don't know why, maybe it's Satan trying to get the best of me or maybe I just don't have enough self confidence at times. I try my best to not feel this way and the older I become, the more I can control it.
I read my God Minute this morning (for those of you who would like to get it every morning too, please let me know & I can send you the email to sign up, it's 100% free and VERY inspirational). I had to laugh because it literally had my name written all over it. I didn't read the past couple of days' GM's (God Minutes..lol) but I just got in a couple mins early to work and decided to read it. :o) He just knows when we need something the most now doesn't He?
Yesterday I was pondering how far I've actually come in the company in less than 4 months. Not postion wise, but emotionally and mentally. The partners are actually really starting to build a relationship with me and even though I'm still learning all their quirks and characteristics, I feel like I've come a long way. I am feeling more and more confident. Granted, I still make mistakes (after all, I'm human right?). But it just feels so good when you realize that you're actually progressing in your job. I bet you wonder "how can she say that, it's just a desk job?". Well trust me folks...it's not always easy making 4 men happy at once and juggling their calendars (which are pretty darn full at all times!). I do a lot more than that also. It can get stressful and I'm pretty sure that I'll be loaded by the time tax season comes around (I can feel it in the air, lol!).
Anyway...I thought I'd share my GM this morning since it was so wonderfully made for me...I'm sure it might have some meaning in your lives as well...
WAIT ON THE LORD; BE OF GOOD COURAGE, AND HE SHALL STRENGTHEN YOUR HEART; WAIT, I SAY, ON THE LORD. ( PSALM 27:14 *NKJV )
Dear Blog friends :o),
As we all know, there are times in this life when we become discouraged, and feel like giving up on a person, place or thing. Then that causes us to lose confidence in ourselves.
Therefore when you are facing such a situation do not give up, but turn to: HIM WHO IS ABLE TO DO EXCEEDINGLY ABUNDANTLY ABOVE ALL THAT WE ASK OR THINK, ACCORDING TO THE POWER THAT WORKS IN US. ( EPHESIANS 3:20 ) For it is important that you: DO NOT CAST AWAY YOUR CONFIDENCE WHICH HAS GREAT REWARD. ( HEBREWS 10:35 )
So my blog friends, do not give up or become discouraged! Instead ask for God's help and wait on His timing, and if it still doesn't happen, know that He has something or someone even better planned for you! For you may: BE CONFIDENT OF THIS VERY THING, THAT HE WHO HAS BEGUN A GOOD WORK IN YOU WILL COMPLETE IT UNTIL THE DAY OF JESUS CHRIST. ( PHILIPPIANS 1:6 ) Therefore: TO HIM BE GLORY IN THE CHURCH BY JESUS CHRIST TO ALL GENERATIONS, FOREVER AND EVER. AMEN. ( EPHESIANS 3:21 )
Love,
Mel
Ps. Haylee did a lot better this morning and was in good spirits. You know, I think she's just very very tired. Thankfully our new house is .5 miles from her new school (we get there so fast) and since we were used to waking up so early and leaving so early for the old school, we've been out the door later and not so rushed. Haylee wakes up on her own at 6:30am every morning! LOL! :o)
Oh and I also took some pics of the house...the outside front and the kitchen so maybe I can get those up here soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment