we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

My prayer list...

I think I'm going to make a sidebar "prayer list" because I have so much to pray about right now & I figure a lot of YOU guys pray too...so maybe we can be praying for the same things?

If you have anything you would like me to add, please just comment me or email me and I will add it to my blog roll - on Thoughts of Melissa. :)

I would GREATLY appreciate it if you would also pray for the people on the list each time you read my blog...thank you thank you! Have a super great night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea to add prayer requests on your sidebar! I was just getting ready to email you to see if Liz still needed prayers. I see that she is on the list, so I will continue to pray for her. I will for the other prayer requests as well and I will now look at the requests everytime I come here.
Great idea!
There is power in prayer, we know that!!!!!!!! Hey, have you checked Ashley's blog lately. Doesn't that video she put on there tonight just make you smile from ear to ear and in knowing that the whole family is together right now! Oh how I love that little sweetheart. She is such a little fighter. She is so adorable and I think of her all of the time! I know you do too.
Mrs. J

Elizabeth said...

Hey sis that is a great idea! I have a prayer request that I am going to post on my blog but I'll put it on here first. One of Al's uncles works out in the ocean on an oil rig and a couple of days ago their boat got ran into by another boat and there have been around 7-9 fatalities...the Mexican government is boating in to get the rest of the people off the boat but his uncle is still there b/c he is one of the head guys so please pray that they all get off safely! I know they would all appreciate it!
Love, Liz

Elizabeth said...

Ok...I know this is soon but we just heard that Al's uncle made it safely off the boat! Praise the Lord!
Love, Liz

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers