we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

It's Monday!

I LOVED my GM for today so I wanted to hop on and blog it:

THE LORD IS ON MY SIDE; I WILL NOT FEAR. WHAT CAN MAN DO TO ME? ( PSALM 118:6 *NJKV )

Dear Melissa,

We all have difficulties in our lives from time to time. Times when dealing with people or situations get us down. Some- times those difficulties even seem to overwhelm us to the point, that we feel there is nothing that we can do about it!

Now when that happens remember that it is written: I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME. ( PHILIPPIANS 4:13 ) So the next time that you are faced with something that seems difficult to you, why not ask for God's help? After all it is written: FOR WITH GOD NOTHING SHALL BE IMPOSSIBLE. ( LUKE 1:37 ) Therefore remember that with God's Help Noah built the Ark, while professional men built the Titanic.

So Melissa, never feel defeated when you have the awesome power of God on your side? For your difficulties, no matter how large, cannot compete with the awesome power of the Lord! So face those problems with confidence knowing that God will help you. Amen.

I highlighted my most FAVORITE Bible verse ever. It has truly helped me through A LOT of things in my life. I even wrote it in calligraphy and gave it to my Mom once. :) She probably still has it hanging on her bedroom wall. I guess because at times I feel I'm not the most confident person, but then realize, I don't HAVE to be. God is that for me!

I'm in pain today..pray for me. On top of horrific cramps (ugh this girl thing!) my back and arms are SORE from thinking I'm super woman cleaning out the garage yesterday. ;) Sometimes....I over do it.

Yay Tim comes home this afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Monday! :)

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Well I hope Tim had a good time and made it home safely!
And I sure hope he brought you something good back since you couldn't go! ;)
Love, Liz

Anonymous said...

You probably WAYYYYY over did it honey! What a good and sweet wife to clean out the garage! I have NEVER done that in all 32 yrs. we have been married! LOL! You are to be commended!!!! I do hope you didn't pull a muscle or something though?
Awwwwwww.....I am so behind on reading blogs. I haven't been on the computer much at all lately. I didn't realize Tim was away. But, by the time you are reading this, he is already back home! It does get very lonely when they aren't home doesn't it!
Sounds like Sunday's service was awesome! My sister came up to see me and got to go to church with me. It was so good Melissa!!!! God just is an "on-time" God and I love that devotional you got today. I signed up for it too, but we don't get the same one each day. Isn't that weird??? I just love it and some of my friends signed up for it too! I am glad you passed that along back a few months ago.
Take care of yourself and no more heavy lifting for awhile or cleaning! Let your body recuperate from all of this moving.
Haylee's bedroom just looks so adorable and so her! You did an amazing job on it. She must just love it!

Hugs from Ohio!
Cheryl

Brenda said...

What an encouraging post. I am glad I read it early (8:30am) because now I will think of it all day. If you can will you send me the address to sign up for those e-mails. Your new house is gorgeous, you must be having so much fun decorating. its looking great so far. Kudos to you for cleaning out the garage, I dont think I will ever be brave enough to tackle our garage, I will gladly leave that to Marty. Hope your day stays great!
Brenda

Monique said...

Hope Tim arrived home safely yesterday. I am sure you and Haylee were happy to see him. Have a great day!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers