we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

I'm sick :(

Hey can you PRAY for me?
I have a SINUS INFECTION today and I'm not
feeling very good. :(

I'd greatly appreciate it...I broke down and took
some Sinus Allergy Aleve today and I had a lot of
energy & now I'm coming down from it...LOL.

I feel like I
shouldn't complain -- there are other people worse
off than I am but I just don't need to be sick right now - there's too much for me to do! :) Thank you very much...Love Mel

3 comments:

Julie said...

I'm sorry you're feeling horrible, Mel. Lay down and get some much needed rest. Hope you feel better soon!

Monique said...

I am sorry to hear you are sick. This is such a rough time of year for all that. Hope you get a break and can rest up to kick it out of your system.

Anonymous said...

Praying! I dont know about sinus problems but know others that really really suffer from it and how miserable it is. Hugs coming your way! Hope this comment comes to you and you are all better by then!
Mrs. J

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers