we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings
27 years ago today...
my husband was born! :o) Happy 27th birthday Tim - I love you!!!! Haylee & I made him a birthday cake tonight -- Haylee did a lot of the work. ;o) She even wrote "Dad" and drew the middle heart. Happy Birthday!!
What a cute cake!!!! You girls did a great job!!!! I totally forgot to call Tim for his birthday yesterday... Send my apologies to him!!!! I think Mark remembered his gift today... We're terrible... I know.
2 comments:
What a cute cake!!!! You girls did a great job!!!! I totally forgot to call Tim for his birthday yesterday... Send my apologies to him!!!! I think Mark remembered his gift today... We're terrible... I know.
You guys did a good job with the cake. I bet he loved it.
Post a Comment