Well ~ we had a WONDERFUL time! I will not waste time with the pictures. Some of them are not in order - sorry. Also, I took ALOT more but put some of my favorites on here. ;) I may post more later. Tim and I saw a Cirque De Soleil show & Phantom of the Opera. Both were GREAT - - I couldn't take pics, sorry! :)
Tim, the green M&M and Melissa @ the M&M Store:
We went to the Shark Reef @ Mandalay Bay - it was fun!:
Dad & Mom - this morning at the breakfast buffet:
Me & Sponge Bob Squarepants...he's a little excited:
I found a cute guy in Vegas! He's casperly white like me. ;)
Tim found a cute girl too...
Oh - remember when I said we couldn't take pics in the shows?
This one was taken inside the Phantom of the Opera - BEFORE it began. I got into a lot of trouble for taking this....LOL! Such a rebel!
Our friend Teddy B (he's the man) - got us into a club called Rum Jungle - we got in the VIP side thanks to him! Thanks Ted!!
Oh - here's the man....Teddy B :)
There were all kinds of lights, LOUD music (I loved it), dancing & even gymnist girls swinging from swings and other crazy things that I won't go into detail...it was awesome
Kathy & Mark - my sister & brother in law - this was at the FANCY dinner...fun times...Mark may have had his two sips of wine by this time (just kidding Mark!!)
Awww aren't we cute???
Viva Las Vegas - - some pics of the "sights" - this is NY NY
The Luxor - right next door to the Mandalay Bay
Inside the Luxor connecting to the Mandalay Bay...yes gladly they connect some hotels. Good thing since it was well past the 100's in degrees there! Wow!!
Ready to go out!
This was the view of the pools from our room - - we were on the 8th floor. Tim and I enjoyed the lazy pool - it floated you around the pool. There was also a wave pool on a beach - lots of sand! It was like home. LOL
We had fun!!
Have a great week everyone :)
love ~ mel
5 comments:
It looks like you had a blast! What a fun getaway for the both of you! I went to the Rum Jungle too! We will have to swap stories! Hahaha. Glad you are home and I love the new pics of you and Tim. You guys look great!
Miss you and Have a GREAT week!
xoxoxoxox Christin
Looks like you had fun! I like your new car! Maybe sometime in the next few months we can get south to see you. I know Jaime and Haylee would have fun.
hugs,
Jen and the crew :)
YAY!!!! that looked like fun! i want one of those damn polar bears dude..lol :-P
love u!!
<3
monique
Oh wow! It sure looks like you and hubby had a GREAT TIME! Looks like so much fun! My best friend and her husband have been out to Vegas about 8 times! They love it out there! The pictures were great! As I have said before, I just have to live traveling through your blog because I never get out of the state of Ohio! LOL!
Next.......I GOT THE DAISY TODAY! I am SO NERVOUS Melissa to plant it! I know that sounds silly, but I am no good at growing anything. I so much want this daisy to make it! Any tips? As soon as it starts to grow I will have Mindy take a picture of it when she is home and have her post it so you can see how it is doing. I am so excited about it! That is just the sweetest thing that you did that. It was packaged so nicely! The card was sweet too and SO ARE YOU!
I have a present to get out to Haylee that I have had here for a couple of weeks now! Procrastination.....!!!! Its a big big downfall of mine! I really want to get it out this week though. I will tell you when to be on the lookout.
Mrs. Jones
Wow! Looks like you both had a great time! I would've loved to see the Phantom of the Opera :)You and Tim both have great tastes ;)
Julie
Post a Comment