we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

Oink

WOW and let me say it again WOW do these people know how to EAT at my new job!!!! :) It is so wonderful, someone has taken me out everyday this week. But goodness gracious...I'm going to get FAT. Yes, someone actually told me that today - they said that working here WILL make you gain weight. Great. :P

I really like my job so far...thanks for all of your prayers. I feel like God wants me here. I keep praying for some of my other friends...still looking for a good job. Pray for them please!

Ok...so I just got this in my email. You are supposed to have your friends fill it out for you but I will post it on here so that my friends (and maybe some family) can know a bit more about me...let me know if you were surprised by any of my answers. ;)

My middle name: Marie

How long have you known me: Different answers for everyone I know...LOL

Do I smoke (if so what?): Well I don't NOW - - but...I used to a little back when I was in the Air Force (sorry family...I wasn't an angel back then either! LOL). I smoked yucky cigarettes and sometimes small cigars. Not that often, just social. I wouldn't touch anything with a ten foot pole now. Yuck.

What was your first impression of me upon meeting: Let me guess by saying SHY to those I have met in person. :) Maybe a little stuck up because I AM so shy. Trust me, I'm not stuck up. ;)

Color of my eyes: Dark BLUE - and sometimes if you look close you can see a starburst inside...it's true...:)
Do I have siblings?: Yes I do!
What's my favorite type of music: I love ALL genres (with the exception of heavy metal, rap, opera and classical). My favorite BAND is GOOD CHARLOTTE. I love AARON SHUST as a solo artist. LINKIN PARK is one of my fav's...along with SNOW PATROL, DAUGHTRY, CARRIE UNDERWOOD, KUTLESS, JEREMY CAMP - yes, I told you I have a wide genre of favorites!
What is the best feature about me: This question makes me sound conceited. I would say my eyes. I'm funny about the rest of me. :)
Am I shy or outgoing: Both. More shy. Once I REALLY know you I am outgoing.
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: Let's just say I may only LOOK this sweet and innocent. ;) Just kidding! Ok...we ALL have had our rebel moments. One of them for me would be getting piercings. I have had 6 all at once one time. :) Now I'm down to 2 (both of my ears pierced). I don't have a tattoo though. I haven't found anything I want engraved on my body for that long. LOL
Any special talents: Hmmm I don't know - I'll have to think about this one! Maybe makin' people SMILE! And I really don't mean to...mainly due to blonde moments I frequently have. ;)
How many children do I have: That's easy...just uno!
If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be: ...I'd really love to hear what you ALL have to say about this one!! Leave me a comment on this one...
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that I would bring: Just ONE thing? Now this is hard...if I had wireless access then DEFINITELY my computer. I live on it as it is! HA HA HA!

Thanks for reading! Have a blessed day. <><

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These were so fun to read! I think one of your best features is YOUR SMILE!!!!! And yes you do look very sweet in all of your pictures. Are you fooling us??? Is there an ornery side to you?? Well, I know that God made you just the way you are and I am SO GLAD that He did! You are one special person and a wonderful mommy and wife!
I have been trying to think of what nickname would be good for you? I am SO not into nicknames and never have been, but for you I will try to think of one and let you know what I come up with. I have to ponder on that one.

It is so good to hear how wonderful your new job is going! Again, congratulations!!
Cheryl

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers