Wow am I tired. I am just trying to get the hang of waking up and getting Haylee all ready and off to daycare. It wouldn't be so bad except her daycare is 20 minutes THE OTHER WAY. The opposite way I go to work. In fact, it would only take me 10 mins to get to work if I didn't have to drop her off. It takes me an hour....yawn!
My hours are supposed to be 8:30-5:30, but I can't get to her daycare in time to pick her up so I have to work 8-5. Which is FINE. I just can't wait until July 2nd - she will be going to the YMCA on her school campus, which is ALOT closer (5 mins from the house?).
Anyway...I wore my new black 1/2 inch high heels (don't normally wear heels...LOL) today...without pantyhose. Ow! I don't know what I was thinking. It would've been OK except I went to lunch with my boss and a friend today - after we went to Target and Costco. And now my feet are RAW. And they HURT. I just soaked them...they are so boney so it's hard for me to wear shoes without socks...I don't know what I was thinking. :)
Work was GREAT today! Everyone is so super nice so far. ;) I met the partners today and they were the sweetest guys. They kept apologizing because they were traveling for business so today was the first day they met me ~ they felt bad that they haven't had the chance to meet with me personally and go over things. Isn't that nice? I know I'm really going to like it here.
Tonight Haylee and I went to my friend's stable to walk Neisha. It was fun as always. The girls love it (Haylee & Gracie). I took a pic of them with my phone but for some reason technology isn't on my side this past week...I still can't get that video on Haylee's blog to upload!
So I'll try to re-tape it this weekend. Speaking of this weekend....it's going to be BUSY! Tomorrow from 9-1 my work is having a picnic at the park day! So I get off early. Thank goodness because on Saturday I have a yard sale (at my friend Tammy's house). Then Sundays are church and relax day - hopefully I will get to go vehicle hunting! I am getting a new one soon. I want a SUV or a TRUCK - but since gas prices can't seem to go under, and keep under $3.50, it's hard. I might have to settle on a CAR. We shall see. I think I want a Toyota, I really have to go looking in person because I can't decide by looking online. LOL. Just not the same.
Ok - I'm going to watch "So you think you can dance" now...and then I will crash on the couch, I am PRETTY sure. ;)
Nite! XOXO ~ Mel
No comments:
Post a Comment