we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

Happy Weekend!

Hi everyone! :)

Well I just wanted to get on here really fast to wish you a happy weekend. Come the summer time (which I know started a couple of days ago!) I probably won't be able to do long entries as we're usually pretty busy.

Today I've dedicated to being my house clean up day & errand day. There is SO much to do. Tomorrow we're going to church, then to Disneyland for a few hours and tomorrow night one of our good friends Josh (from our young Air Force days) and his gf are coming to visit and stay a night. Josh is one of our best friends (both mine and Tim's) and he's been a friend now for about 6 years or maybe a little longer. He was in the Air Force as enlisted with us, then he decided he wants to become a doctor & pilot so he got into the Air Force Academy. He is stationed at a crummy base in NM though...he's on vacation so he decided to come see us! Yay! He's been to our house before a couple of years ago. It's funny to see him now that we have Haylee....I just remember the younger days when we all used to go out.

Anyway ~ that's it for me. I'll leave on one more note. I had a rough day yesterday and I won't go into details, it's just a crummy day like anyone else has. It got better when I got home and had dinner with my family. But the whole night ended on kind of a sour note. I opened up my email this morning and read my God Minute and I feel a sense of happiness today. I pray it stays that way all throughout the day. There is one sentence that I will never forget and I even added it to the bottom of my signature on my email....

No matter the storm, when you are with God, there's
always a rainbow waiting.

I love it, don't you? Isn't it amazing? God will never let us down. Even when the ones you love and trust and care about the MOST let you down....God is always there waiting on the other side of the rainbow. He is our "pot o' gold".

Love you guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, he is our pot of gold. He want us to depend on him only. You will be OK no matter what happened. People betray trust. God never well!

Judy

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers