So...where did the week go? It's amazing to me how fast it can fly by in just a flash! Not that I'm complaining, it's just crazy. I guess when you have so much going on it just speeds up, where does the time go?
Not a whole lot going on this weekend actually. It will be nice to just relax! I will do the usually cleaning, but last night...I don't know what got into me. I got off work, picked up Haylee, we went home and she did her homework while I started some laundry. I did 2 loads of laundry and straightened up a room upstairs. Then I decided to clean the kitchen. Then one of our friends came over with his huskey and him and Miley played awhile while we talked and he was just picking up a book. They went outside to talk more and I cooked dinner, ate, cleaned the dirty dishes, swept and mopped the whole downstairs (well, minus the formal living/dining rooms). Then I folded 2 loads of clothes, gave Haylee a bath, put her to bed (Tim helped w/this), gave Miley a bath, and even watched 2 episodes of American Idol! :) (the boys singing and the elimination...we were a day behind due to the concert)
I was a crazy cleaning lady last night! It was great! :)
This weekend my focus is getting some projects done for school. I still have to do my formal portrait (Tim didn't volunteer, but I volunteered him! I need a GOOD picture of him). I am also going to start on my next project which is manipulation of a photo. Basically I take, process and print a photo and then I give it color by using art supplies. I'm not sure what I'll take yet, but it might be fun to do one of Haylee again, she's a great model! LOL! My final project will be turning in 5 "thematically related" photos. I have to really think about this one...I am not sure what I'll do. I still would like to do one of Haylee at the ocean, I think that would make an excellent photo. We will see! Pray for SUN this whole weekend because gray skies and black and white film just DON'T mix.
I will probably be doing more Spring Cleaning this weekend also. I still need to do our master closet (yikes), Haylee's room and all of the drawers in the house. Ugh. I love to organize, but for some reason I'm not really in the mood lately for it.
Ok...better get going. :) Work is slow today...but kind of nice. I wish I were at the beach instead. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment