I hope I can get some really good pictures taken today! Today has been the first day in awhile it's SUNNY! Tim, Haylee and I are going to Tim's grandpa's house today to visit him. I can't even remember the last time we went to his house...sad! But we saw him last on Thanksgiving. So it should be fun! :)
Anyway...praying for the sun to STAY and for me to get some good photos taken today!
Have a fabulous Sunday everyone.
1 comment:
I hope you guys had a good day with grandpa, we haven't seen him in a while either....
It seems like our weekends are so full lately...
Can't wait to see some new pics...
Oh and btw, after I read that comment, I told Mark that you were drunk blogging.... He cracked up... He said Tim drunk dials and you drunk blog!!! What a pair!!!
That's why we love you guys!!!!
TTYL
Kat
Post a Comment