we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

WHAT am i doing?

It is 11pm and I cannot believe I'm still awake! After our long night last night, not going to bed until closer to 1am, waking up at 6:20am, working a full 8 hr shift and going to school right after work! I'm nutso!! But I just wanted to blog about my night, plus after I get home from school I have all of this excess ENERGY...although I feel tired, I know my body won't sleep...LOL. It's the weirdest thing.

So let's start with last night! As my pics are downloading to photobucket I will begin. The limo got to our house around 5:30pm then we were off to my friend Lisa's place to pick up her and her husband Jason. We got there and then headed off to LA, over an hour away. We all had a great time, the limo was BRAND new and we were one of the first people to take it on a ride, which was SO SWEET! This is only my second limo ride in my life {that I can recall} and the first time was at my wedding. :)

We jammed music, had some drinks...and almost there we had to "relieve" ourselves. They say I was the reason why we stopped in DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES - in...shall we say...a colorful area. ;) Let's JUST say there were only 4 white people in the El Pollo Loco in which we stopped. I have to say, I've never been in a fast food restaurant where you have to ask the cashier for a COIN to put in the door to use the bathroom. It was rather interesting. :) Thankfully the place was loaded with cops {ha ha! Seriously.}, so we at least felt semi-safe?!!?

Anyway...it was good we stopped because we were DYING of hunger, so we had our burrito fix {we OF COURSE ate it back in the limo....!}. Gosh is was so much fun. We were there in no time to see LINKIN PARK. The bands before it really were NOT good. I can't even remember the names, that's how good they were. ;) But of course LP was so very awesome. I just love that band and I rocked out every single song word for word and I screamed at the top of my lungs {I didn't know I could scream that loud?!}. Needless to say, I'm losing my voice today and I have a sore throat. Crazy.

Here are a few pics...I had to leave the very incriminating ones out because well...just because. I'm really kidding, they weren't that bad, but I didn't know if Lisa and Jason wanted me plastering them all over my blog! LOL! Anyhoo....here they are...

silly me...peace - love & linkin park :)


it's blury but it's my fav one of him and i that night!


my cool friend lisa & her man jason


i don't know what i was thinking in this picture...i guess i thought it was cute :)


lisa really won't appreciate me putting this one of her shoving a burrito asado in her faco...oh well - hee hee!


oh ya she'll kick my booty for this one too....much love lisa! much love. :)


lisa took this picture of me and tim took one of me with my mouth open and full of that burrito, but i will spare you the gory details {and pic}


Um yes, if it looks like we had fun in these pictures it's because - WE DID. Great times!!!

On another note - I had school tonight. I don't think I told you this the other day {Mon} but I developed my film and only 10 pics came out of my 36 roll. I was super bummed, but I kind of expected it. My bad. I did make the best of it though and I think I got a pretty good shot of Haylee in her ballerina outfit and then I decided to get funky and put her jean capris and some tennis shoes with funky laces...turns out you can't see the shoes and laces in the photo I chose to print, but it's a really fun pic of her blowing a dandelion. I love it. I will try to scan it at work tomorrow since the pics of pics I take do not always turn out. Wish you could see it in person. :)

That is it for now, it's 11:15 and I'm headed OFF to bed. Thanks for reading and checking in on me. I don't think I have to say it, but life's just been super busy lately. Then again...when is it NOT?! Oh...stay tuned to Haylee's blog for some pretty COOL news about her!

2 comments:

Kat_D said...

You're so funny!!! You guys must have been pretty juiced up that night!!! Sounds like a great time!!!

The pics are great!!! But the ones you didn't put up, I KNOW those were way better!!! You're holdin' out!!! LOL!!!!

emma2007 said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time!! I wanna see the other pics too!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers