I do have things to say but sometimes when I sit down I forget what it is I wanted to say. Or better yet, I can't sit still long enough to say what it is I want to say (I think I have ADD, maybe or something). Or maybe I'm at work, playing receptionist and the phone won't stop ringing {right now, for instance! LOL}.
At any rate - I am still here and this week is Spring Break for ME. Next week is Haylee's. I have a sneaky feeling that this week is going to FLY by! :) We have a lot going on this week! It should be fun. Work is flying by because we're keeping busy. I guess that happens when you work at an accounting firm. ;)
Now I'm at home...I had to stop bloggin' earlier because the phones were RINGING off the wall. Outta control really. It's all good. Now I'm sitting here and my SWEET husband is grilling me a steak and he just poured me a glass of Barefoot Zin. Aw. I love him. He's the best. Sure knows how to take care of me! Thanks honey bunny!
I hope everyone had a GREAT St. Patty's day today! It was fun to see everyone wearing green. I don't have green to wear to work so I opted for aqua marine...I got pinched. Thankfully one of the guys made me a shamrock to wear, so that was nice. :) I'm just spending the rest of the night relaxing and hangin' out with my fam. Listening to some Metallica right now (whoa - watch out, just might start singing, LOL Kathy!).
Hmmm what else is going on? See - already forgot. ;) Well this week I'm just planning for the Easter weekend which will be spent at our place. Since we have the most space for our BIG family (Tim's family is MUCH bigger than mine). It's always fun having them all over - noisy, hey we can get loud, but it's great and I love it. I was going to have an Easter egg hunt, but it would just be the girls and I don't know if I will do that. Tim brought it to my attention that boys ranging from 7-12 (I think?!) probably won't be interested in an Easter egg hunt. :( Oh well, it was a good thought anyway. Maybe the Easter bunny will do an egg hiding for Haylee on Easter morning.
The good thing this year is we will be attending the Sat night service (as we usually do now) and it'll be quieter and not as rushed and I will get to enjoy it and not think about other things because people will be coming over on Sunday and not Saturday.
Friday night is Good Friday and our church is having a service. I really wanted to go, but Haylee's Kindergarten teacher is having an Egg hunt at her house and a little Easter party, which is great. Haylee REALLY wants to go badly, so Tim will go to church (with some of the family too) and Haylee & I will go to her teacher's house party. After that I think we're going to meet the family for dinner and talk about the Easter plans. I think! Things change so quickly around here, who knows. ;)
Ok I better go - Tim to make the potatoes and salad...steak is done! Yay! Good night and Happy St. Patty's Day to you all!
Now I'm at home...I had to stop bloggin' earlier because the phones were RINGING off the wall. Outta control really. It's all good. Now I'm sitting here and my SWEET husband is grilling me a steak and he just poured me a glass of Barefoot Zin. Aw. I love him. He's the best. Sure knows how to take care of me! Thanks honey bunny!
I hope everyone had a GREAT St. Patty's day today! It was fun to see everyone wearing green. I don't have green to wear to work so I opted for aqua marine...I got pinched. Thankfully one of the guys made me a shamrock to wear, so that was nice. :) I'm just spending the rest of the night relaxing and hangin' out with my fam. Listening to some Metallica right now (whoa - watch out, just might start singing, LOL Kathy!).
Hmmm what else is going on? See - already forgot. ;) Well this week I'm just planning for the Easter weekend which will be spent at our place. Since we have the most space for our BIG family (Tim's family is MUCH bigger than mine). It's always fun having them all over - noisy, hey we can get loud, but it's great and I love it. I was going to have an Easter egg hunt, but it would just be the girls and I don't know if I will do that. Tim brought it to my attention that boys ranging from 7-12 (I think?!) probably won't be interested in an Easter egg hunt. :( Oh well, it was a good thought anyway. Maybe the Easter bunny will do an egg hiding for Haylee on Easter morning.
The good thing this year is we will be attending the Sat night service (as we usually do now) and it'll be quieter and not as rushed and I will get to enjoy it and not think about other things because people will be coming over on Sunday and not Saturday.
Friday night is Good Friday and our church is having a service. I really wanted to go, but Haylee's Kindergarten teacher is having an Egg hunt at her house and a little Easter party, which is great. Haylee REALLY wants to go badly, so Tim will go to church (with some of the family too) and Haylee & I will go to her teacher's house party. After that I think we're going to meet the family for dinner and talk about the Easter plans. I think! Things change so quickly around here, who knows. ;)
Ok I better go - Tim to make the potatoes and salad...steak is done! Yay! Good night and Happy St. Patty's Day to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment