we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

even the BIRDS are confused

I don't know about you, but my mind and body are SO messed up with this time change! I think I always get this way and it takes me a couple of WEEKS to actually adjust. I guess I just go to bed too late. It's been later and later and last night I went to bed at almost midnight {I had school and didn't get home until almost 10:30pm}. Then I have to wake up between 6:15-6:30am {depending on how many times I hit my snooze}. And I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm the type of girl who NEEDS at least 8 hours of beauty sleep to function. Really. Yawn.

I woke up and it was PITCH dark at 6:25am this morning and the birds were singing as if it were bright and sunny outside. It sounded so odd to hear them talking and singing to each other so early and with it being so dark outside, I think they were confused. :)

I like it at night though because I like for it to stay lighter longer. I guess because I work all day and by the time I get home it's too dark for Haylee to play outside, so today we're going to take a walk after school and work. I know I'm excited! Miley loves to go on walks too! There's a big trail behind our house and a huge park less than 1/2 a mile. So it should be great. As a photographer, it's also great to have that extra hour of SUNSHINE too. Cameras love light.

I'm really excited about my portraits. I took more of Haylee this past weekend, a lot of Tim and a few of my friends from work. I really want to make prints of them all! We shall see. ;)

Seems like there were a few other things I was going to say, but of course now I can't think of them. Must be that extra hour of SLEEP I lost. ;) Oh yea, my sis sent Haylee the CUTEST box of Easter and St. Patty's Day stuff, she's so excited, I will post pics on her blog of that tonight (just for you Liz!). Alrighty...better go...have a SUPER great day!

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers