we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

This is my confession...

I haven't read my Bible in FOUR days - I got a new prayer list & have been slacking. But I promise promise promise I am catching up tonight, tomorrow and Sunday. :)

Sometimes Satan gets in my way & I'm just too tired to read, or something happens & I am the only one that can take care of it. Or life just gets in the way. Thank you Lord that you are all forgiving & will never leave our side. Even when we stray. Isn't God good? He's sooo good & blesses me everyday. Through my daughter, through my husband, through thoughts, words, books, the Bible, emails, all of YOU guys.

The "news" I was supposed to hear about, I heard something. :) But I will know MORE next week, which will be nice. But I'm not going to get my hopes up, God's Will will be done (that sounds funny!).

My honey got me my favorite flower tonight...gerberia daisies! The red ones! I like them so much I made Haylee some flower bows for her hair (see her pics from the stable last night). He's so sweet! I'm too tired to go take pics, but I will tomorrow I promise.

This weekend is going to be ME getting burnt out in the sun. I will just tell ya now! LOL. My sister comes in 8 (count 'em - EIGHT) days!!! So tonight I fixed the guest bathroom shower head (it leaked), and have to fix the shower curtain. Tomorrow & Sunday all day I will be sanding and re-painting 3 HUGE plantation shutters - pray for me! It is a lot of hard work, but I HAVE to get this done. Haylee's shutters are so gross...possibly dangerous, they flake old paint. So have to fix that. Plus I have to paint the other living room one I started a couple months ago, ha ha! Yes, I procrastinate, so what. ;)

Anyway...I'm more excited than words for Liz to come visit us. I don't even know what we'll do, but she's never been to California, so definitely the BEACH! And the harbor/jetty! A few outdoor malls. Maybe I can find an outdoor concert or something. It'll just be nice to visit since I haven't seen her in almost 3 years!

Have a fabulous weekend...I'll post more this weekend I am sure. :)

Love,
Melissa

1 comment:

Cheryl Jones said...

You are so precious! Jesus loves you and YOUR HEART and so do I.!!!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers