Today was National day of Prayer - I hope everyone got a chance to pray. I did at my lunch time. I actually joined my church's prayer circle a couple of days ago. Today I got the email for the week. There were SO many requests, and you would believe how many were people with cancer and even babies having OPEN HEART surgery! My heart was breaking the more requests I read. I think God has called me to be one of His prayer warriors. :)
I sat, ate my lunch, read my requests & PRAYED. I think I'll print them out & pray everyday for the week before I read my Bible at night! (Which I've just started again) I have a Daily Walk Bible and I'm SO far behind (blushing now). I even emailed my pastor & told him how bad I felt, but he said to not worry & to pick up TODAY. So I did yesterday, in Ezra. Ezra is interesting too. I read the intro and just KNEW God needed me in that chapter, on that day. He is just amazing.
Speaking of prayer - I have a request. I have a possible opportunity that I just have to take if it's God's plan. This is going to happen within the next week or so, can you just keep me in your prayers to make sure this is God's will? Thank you much! I love you guys!!
1 comment:
Melissa,
I cried reading this tonight. How I wish we could sit and talk at my kitchen table! You are embarking on a journey that is going to change your life. If you only knew what God has in store for you my friend. Prayer is at the heart of God. Being in his word every day, sometimes hourly, just hungry for Him to speak to you through it. And hearing you say tonight that He led you right to where He wanted you to read!!!!!!!! He is writing a new song in your heart!
I will be praying for this decision you have to make. You know that He will surely close that door if you are not to walk through it because you truly acknowlege Him in ALL THY WAYS, so we know that He will direct your paths! (Proverbs 3:6)
Post a Comment