we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

Lift up the family in the accident...

The bad accident I blogged about last night...it was on the news today that two children were killed, one 4 year old and one 2 year old. Two little girls. :( Also, the 5 year old brother was rushed to surgery & died last night at 9pm. My heart is BROKEN for this family, can you imagine?

Here is the story:

http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister/homepage/abox/article_1681224.php

Here is the family's website:

http://chriscoble.googlepages.com/


Let's lift this family up...let's pray.

Blessings today,
Melissa

1 comment:

Mindy said...

This whole story was so eye-opening to me. How would the parents even go on without their children? I don't know that I would want to live Mel. You know? I just feel so heartbroken for this family. It has literally made me sick to my stomach and thank GOD above for each and every precious day that I have with my family.
Hugs

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers