My sis flew in yesterday afternoon from Idaho (really from Spokane, WA - where she drove last night & flew out in the morning). It's great to see her again!! :) We talk all the time, so it's not really like we haven't talked in 3 years - but she looks GREAT!! I love it that she's here!
We went out last night to Macaroni Grill with my sister - Liz and my sis-in-law Brandie. We had a lot of fun!!
Busy week for us! I will post more pics later.



Girls' night out! Afterward we went to Golden Spoon for frozen yogurt. Yay!
1 comment:
Girl's Night Out! And how better does it get that it was with your sister! I am so happy for the both of you.
Enjoy your time together!
How wonderful to get your good news right before she came so you didn't have to have that on your mind while she was visiting! God is SO GOOD!
Mrs. Jones
Post a Comment