Why don't I just let Him take control & lead? I guess because the answer is simple. I am human. :) I'm also one of those people who has to know the ending before I begin. It has been hard on me to just fully have utter faith & leap! So hard, but I'm trying. I guess that is all I can do.
I got my new prayer list today - man...it just makes me realize that no matter how bad of a day I have ~ it does NOT compare to what others are going through right now. Just know that - whatever YOU are going through right now...God is in control & trust me, it cannot be worse than what some of these others are enduring. The pain. There was a 3 month old that died from SIDS. The mother's brother was on his way over to his sister's house to comfort her - was rear ended & died. I mean, nothing we are going through can compare to the pain that woman is feeling right now. At least I hope not, if so, please let me know & I will say a prayer for you too!
On a lighter note ~ just having fun with my baby girl tonight. I made us matching hawaiian flowers to put in our hair:
Oh & here are a couple of plants that one of my friends started for me ~ a spider plant & an ivy (I think?! Sandy?! LOL). Anyway...I don't usually have a green thumb, but she ensured me I couldn't kill these...I'm SO excited they are growing so big! I mean, they both came from a few little stems (except the big long ivy branch on that one):
Love to you all today ~ Melissa
No comments:
Post a Comment