we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

Something new happenin' on Saturday...

Can you guess what's happening on Saturday???
It's something our family is going to LOVE...
Haylee's been begging us for it for awhile...
Sorry if you don't know...

More to come on Saturday - hopefully!
Pray all goes well. :)
I can't WAIT to share!
Love,
Mel

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you getting a puppy?

AT

Elizabeth said...

That's what I was going to say...are you guys getting an animal! I can't wait!
Love,
Liz

Anonymous said...

You are going to keep us wondering??? You know how to keep us checking your blog, don't you! hehehe!
I will be checking back!!!!!!!!
Mrs. J

Monique said...

Man what a tease..I am out of town this weekend so will not get to see till Monday. I was thinking puppy too....:-)

Brandy's Adventure said...

I think it's the arrival of your neice??? Just a guess though? Keep us posted!! I hope it's a puppy though cause I BET Haylee would LOVE that!
Have a great weekend!

Kat_D said...

You're funny. I guessed it from
the minute I saw your post. I called Mark to confirm with him and Tim at work... Yup, I was right. Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Hey come on now its Saturday!! What are you getting?? A puppy?? I wish it was your neice's arrival ;)

Love Ya,
Brandie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers