Here are some fun pics:

Here's a good profile pic:

(This is Brandie's Mom...her and her Grandma Shirley came all the way from Utah to be here!)

Presents!!! Emma has an outfit for every day until she's twelve! (well...almost, hee hee)

Pretty pink bath robe from Aunt Shirlene...

The pile of clothes, hats, bonnets, shoes, bedding, burp cloths and STUFF from Mom & Gma Shirley:

One thing about Brandie's Mom & Gma...they are VERY CRAFTY people (my kind of people!)...Gma Shirley crocheted this beautiful baby dress and....

Sewed this blessing gown!!! This pic doesn't do it justice, it's GORGEOUS and has a slip and bonnet to match. Emma is one lucky little princess!!


I made these party favors - they are chocolate and vanilla lollipops ~ an idea from my online friend Mindy :o) They were a hit Mindy...thank you!


Also...I had a good drive by myself coming home from the shower and Brandie I DID make it home ok. The ONLY thing was, because of the fires the street I needed to get on was CLOSED and I freaked out a little (I get lost easily, LOL!). So I kept driving and it was creepy. I drove right past the mountains where the fires were just days before. ALL of the lights were out, most of the streets were closed and I had to find another freeway. It was really eerie seeing it all and I didn't see any burnt houses, but I know there were some in that area.
I took a COOL picture of the moon & even though it didn't come out on my camera the pic still looks cool so thought I'd post it.

Thanks for looking! Hope everyone's weekend is going well.
Love ~ Melissa




1 comment:
Man I look HUGE in those pictures!!! LOL Thanks again for throwing the party, I had ALOT of fun!!
Love Ya,
Brandie
Post a Comment