we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

Serious...more blonde moments by me!

Ok so if you need a laugh you come to read my blog...it's true and I know it. ;o) So here goes! Yesterday my back was KILLING me and I was feeling real icky, so I decided to take some motrin. Tim has some that are 800's, so I pulled out the bottle and thought it was odd the bottle said 600's instead of 800's, but I was in a hurry to get us out the door, so I took one anyway.

When Tim called me later in the afternoon he asked me if my allergies were bugging me. I said "not really, why?". And then he said, well I'm wondering why you took one of the SUDAFED 600's! Der! Ok...so NOW I know why my back never did get relieved of the pain. ;o)

#2....LOL....once a month on the THIRD Tuesday of each month I go in early at 7am and get off at 4pm. Well today was the day. :o) I got in EARLY at little before 7 even. I went on about my day and left the office at 5pm! I didn't even realize it until someone asked me, what are you doing leaving so late today? LOL! Der #2! What is WRONG with me???? HA HA HA!

I guess it's just ME. I'm such a goofball sometimes. Tim (and other "friends") get me all of the time. I guess it's just my crazy nature. I'm thinking I ate too much lead paint as a kid. I mean, studies have proved that makes you lose brain cells....so yeah. That's my theory. :o)

Onto something serious. My sister needs your prayers!! I'm not going into details for her sake, but just know it's nothing to do with her health. That should relieve a little worry. But it's still serious none the less and she needs your prayers. God knows her issue and He knows her every need. So please please pray for Liz. :o) Thank you!

I am getting so bad with pictures lately. I promise this weekend I will take a new picture of each room that is done in the house and put them in one blog post. That way you can see them. Even the garage (just for you Brandie!). I'm so tired and it's too dark at night to take good pictures.

It's good to have Tim home...he's doing the grocery shopping tonight - so I better get off here and get Haylee ready for bed and get lunches made, clothes picked out and clean up some of the dirty stuff around here. :o) Thanks for readin'!

Love,
Mel

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow girl! You are too funny! It is always fun to play jokes on you though b/c you always fall for them! I love messing with people like you...you guys make life fun! Thanks again for the prayers!
Love, Liz

Monique said...

You make me smile. So, do you get to leave early today? LOL!

Liz has my prayers. I have read her blog from time to time. Hope everyone works out OK !

Take care and have a great Hump day!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers