It really shouldn't come our way - after all, 7 miles is awhile away - but you never know and it's burned over hundreds of thousands of land already in other areas. We went out and I took a few pics but my camera doesn't like taking pictures when it's dark...so they came out a little blurry but you can still see, the fire is on that mountain all the way around it (can't see that part). We saw the same fire on the news and it's already burning homes.
All together these fires have burned down 500 homes. That is so incredibly sad! That is one of my worst fears, my home burning. But thankfully not many have been injured.
I think the best way to check up on it is MSN.com because they have the most up to date. The fire near Santiago Canyon is the closest to us. I pray for a DOWNFALL of RAIN. That is rather unlikely at this time of year and during these conditions, but we all know that GOD can make it happen. :o) Pray for rain!







3 comments:
You are all in my prayers as well as all the others dealing with those fires right now. It looks so bad on the news. Stay safe!!
Praying for you!!!
Love,
Aunt Teresa
I have had you on my mind all day. I hope you stay out of harms way! I have been following it on the news=( Thanks for the updates.
Paula
Post a Comment