Thanks for wondering! :o) Tim arrived home safely yesterday morning. He called me at work to tell me he was on his way home. I told him, well I cleaned up a room for you so call me when you get home to see which one!
He called me and said "wow the garage looks nice!". LOL. He picked up Haylee from school and she seemed happy to see her Daddy. (She's been acting weird lately, I think she's getting a cold or something, she's been fussy) He gave her his gifts he brought us.
I came home after work and he bought me a dozen red roses and a thank you card for cleaning the garage!!!!!!! I took a picture, but it's at home (I'm at work now). He's so sweet! I love him and I'm so glad he's home. ;o) I slept WONDERFULLY last night too!! We were both tired and fell asleep around 10pm! Oh and he also gave me an AWESOME back massage last night. My back was really hurting and I think I pulled a muscle, but it's nothing too serious. The back rub helped a lot. :o)
Tim got us some really COOL gifts from Mexico. I got this gorgeous stone necklace (I've already gotten a compliment on it, and the morning's still young!), a tee shirt, Haylee got a pretty stone flower pink necklace (Daddy did good in the jewelry department!!), a beaded bracelet and an authentic Mexican poncho. Her Uncle Mark and Aunt Kathy got her a star necklace and a little purse. She got spoiled. ;o) Tim bought a nacho libre looking mask, it is hilarious. He's such a goof ball!
It's good to have him home.
Happy Tuesday,
Mel ♥




1 comment:
Well I'm glad he made it home safely and score one for Tim with the roses!!!! That's awesome...sis, I'm so glad that we both have men in our lives that love us some much and thank of us the way they do! Wish everyone was so lucky!
Love, Liz
Post a Comment