we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

Guitar Hero 3


Ok so we bought Guitar Hero 3 the other day & it's KICKING MY BUTT!
I thought for sure I'd kick Tim's hinney but NO. LOL! I am blaming
it on my sinus infection...it makes me feel like I have flu. :(
But I went to work today & I felt really loopy, but I know this will blow over.

I practiced a little GH3 tonight with Tim & I did better on my second song but then tried to do a little harder one and BOMBED. Every time I get booed off stage Haylee is so sad for me!
It's pretty funny. Also - my hands and arm cramp up, I wonder if I have carpel tunnel or something...ha ha...no seriously. Ya, that's what I'll blame it on. ;)

Well, I wanted to blog about my really COOL AND AWESOME church service yesterday. God never ceases to amaze me. Our church is also helping out the victims of the CA fires, so I want us as a family to help out with that also. Hopefully we will get to do that soon! I will blog about that service tomorrow night hopefully! It was great and something I needed to hear.

Love to everyone ~ Melissa


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny Melissa! Love to hear about your church too. How awesome to be a part of a family of believers like that!

Mrs. J

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers