we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

Ya, I got scared

We had a great weekend and now I'm exhausted. :o) I need a weekend to recover from my weekend! Ever feel that way???

Saturday lasted forever - we had Haylee's soccer game then came home and decided to go to the storage the next day (today, Sunday). So we cleaned a little and then did some shopping and errands. We did a lot of errands and we picked up our friends Todd & Ann (after playing a little guitar hero at their house...it was my first time and I must say I think I did fairly well! just might have to buy that game for Xbox!). Then we headed up to Knott's SCARY Farm.

It was pretty cool. I got SCARED a few times actually and yes I even screamed. There were 10 mazes (I think) and we did all but ONE of them. Tim and I that is...we were getting tired come 2AM. :o) Some of the mazes were lame and some were SCARY. I think the later in the night, the more my mind played tricks on me. All through out the place there were people dressed up in scary costumes "Boo'ing" us. And some would chase you if you got really scared. Thankfully none did to me. But a few followed me in the mazes and that was freaky. Tim held my hand and I think he's finally recovering from the numbness I gave him! ;o) Ha ha!

Today, Sunday, was a bit more relaxed. Tim picked Haylee up around 9:30am from Grammie's. Then got us coffee and muffins. I am SO tired. We went to bed around 3:30AM or so (we got shakes and fries from Del Taco before bed!) and got up at 9am. I always need 8 hrs or more of sleep to function. Today the winds have been OUT OF control. Blowing dust and everything, the skies are junky looking. My allergies are outrageous too, I'm stuffed up, my body is dried out, my eyes are watery and my throat is on fire. Hopefully it gets better soon!! Ugh. Yuck!

So we went to Tim's mom's and grandpa's storage today and picked out a lot of cool things! Some things we really needed anyway!! That worked out beautifully. We also found PICTURES....we think there are more, the storages will take us a few days to go through (that'll take time since we live an hour away from them). But I am SO thrilled at what we did find. :o) I saw - for the FIRST time - BABY pictures of Tim! He was such a beautiful baby. :o) I can't believe I have never seen pictures of him as a baby...until today.

I hope you all have a great week! Here are some pics from this weekend & some of Tim's baby pictures...enjoy...
Me right before leaving to KSF...I am ecstatic. ;o)




Ann & Todd ~ our cool friends!


Kathy & Mark...yes...you guys can rest at ease knowing you're on the blog. ;o)


Some random cute couple...hee hee hee...do you like our 3D glasses?


Us before going into the park...


Some baby pics of Timmy!!


I love this picture of Don (my father-in-law) & the three boys...Tim is the baby. ;o)


Look at those big brown eyes!


Little Timmy


Hee hee heee...


Thanks for looking! ~Melissa

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh! I had to laugh at the pic with you and Tim in the 3D glasses...he looks like he is going out to kill someone! Still laughing! And what a cute baby! But what is up with the outfit in the last picture!?!?!?!
Anyhow...I still love ya Timmy!!!
Love, Liz

Anonymous said...

Mel,

Cute baby pictures, but I'm so happy to see Tim's sense of fashion has changed. LOL I see he likes TB's line now. That's Nate's favorite drummer. Isn't that a cute picture of Liz, too, on her profile??

Love, AT

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers