we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

Introducing...

Miley!

this is the newest member of our FAMILY. :)
this is our surprise!
tim found miniature schnauzers in an online ad & they were are really GOOD price - haylee's always WANTED a puppy...we finally have a house/room for an animal...so we decided to pick her up TODAY! She is only 6 weeks old...I know a little young to be away from her mommy - but the lady that sold her to us said her vet said it would be fine (plus she lives almost an hour away so we didn't want to have to make another trip back). So far, so good -- she's training pad (by the back door) training and she's peed twice BESIDE the pad. ;) We understand she is still very young, but we think she's perfect & she will do just FINE. :)

She really loves us & is fine being all by herself sleeping or when she's awake she follows Haylee because Haylee likes to baby & play with her!

Here are some pics:

Haylee's 1st puppy!


She named her Miley after the show Hannah Montanna :)


Love at first sight!


Haylee babying her baby!






The lady we bought her from put this pink bow around her neck - this is what she did when we first got her out of the car :) She laid down in the garage.


Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Mindy said...

OMG Mel that is the sweetest little thing EVER!!!!!!!!! Iam sure Haylee is TOTALLY in love! How adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, I love Miley! She looks just like Angel did when she was smaller. Oh I am so happy for you guys, that is so sweet! Love, Mom

Elizabeth said...

Oh so cute!!! She looks kinda sad to be away from her mommy but I'm sure Haylee will take good care of her and make her feel right at home! Congrats guys!
Love,
Liz

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Yes, a new addition for sure! Haylee looks SOOOOOOO happy and little Miley will sure be loved. What a lifetime bond for Haylee and Miley. Best of wishes for Miley's transition to her new home.
Congratulations Haylee on our new little puppy. She is so so cute and I love her name!
Mrs. J

Anonymous said...

I knew it!!!! I was right!!!! You are so lucky!!!! Have fun with the new puppy Haylee.

Love,
Aunt Teresa

Monique said...

How fun! Congrats on the new family member! Miley looks like she fits in just right :-)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers