we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

A little freaky night & a walk down memory lane

First of all, don't know if I've mentioned this but we have a fourth bathroom, outside by the pool, on the side of the house (I've actually just looked in it once & have never been in it yet! LOL). Tim took out the trash today and ran inside & said "It sounds like someone is taking a shower in the pool bathroom!". I got kind of freaked a little but didn't think too much about it. So he took the key & unlocked it and the sink's hot water was on full blast. SO crazy. We were both a little restless wondering how on earth did this happen since the bathroom is locked. We were a bit freaked out to say the least (I think Tim moreso than me though).

We called our friends that own this house and talked about it & then realized...Tim hooked up the washer (and dryer) yesterday and the water line is shared between the washer and the pool bathroom! Aha! I mentioned that to Tim, that's what I thought it was (which was why I wasn't THAT worried). It was a bit freaky though! We were scared for a few minutes. It's crazy having this big house all to ourselves, I feel like we need some sort of security system or something. You know in an apartment or condo it's different, you're up on a higher floor and it's a smaller area to look after. :o) We'll be OK though, LOL! I'm so happy we got a washer and dryer....we have so many clothes to wash.

A walk down memory lane...I was unpacking some items and found these old pictures of my family and thought I'd share. :o)

This is me & my Mom. I really love this picture because we look so happy. :o)


I'm not sure, but I look like I'm either 3 or 4 in this picture. My Mom (I think) made me a Strawberry Shortcake birthday cake (you can see some of her hat in this picture). Haylee totally makes this face too. :o)


This is my FAVORITE old photo ever -- me, Eric (my brother) & Liz (my sister)
Aren't we SO cute? I think I was 5 yrs old in this picture and Haylee has MY same cheesy smile too as I do in this picture. Eric is just a wee baby and Liz is ADORABLE!!!! I love her dimples. ;o) I wish I had a recent one of the three of us together...maybe one day soon!


We had a great weekend...I hope everyone else did too. I'm refreshed and READY for this week. I am going to be BUSY at work AND at home again this week. Then Tim is off on a cruise (without me...wah! I have taken too much vacation time from work with our NY trip coming up next month) this next weekend. I'm either going to try to have a yard sale or I'm going to GO to yard sales and consignment to find Haylee a ballerina leotard (and maybe some slippers). She wants to be a ballerina for Halloween this year. I'm making her tutu. Maybe I'll work on that while Tim is gone too. And catch up on my Desperate Housewives (another guilty pleasure of mine....).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No wonder I can't find half my pictures!! Now I know where they went :)
I cried when I saw the pic of you and me!! I love that picture too and yes we were very happy. Tell Tim Happy Birthday. I love you, Mom

Melissa De Mers said...

Ha ha ha Mom! :o) Sorry...I just have always LOVED pictures. Tim says to tell you thanks for the bday wishes. ;o)

Love ya bunches,
Melissa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers