we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

simply blessed.

i am. i am in awe of how a day can change things, or maybe it was all of the bible cramming i did last night for my bible study (which i accidentally left at work!). i actually got a lot out of it though. :)

so today i just began counting my blessings from the beginning. i went in to work with an attitude of this...no matter what happens today, i am a CHILD of the MOST HIGH GOD. if this sounds familiar to you, then maybe you listen to Joel Osteen! i have been listening to him and i read his books and some Sunday mornings at 8:30am you can find me watching his tv show. he's really inspiring. most of it may seem mind over matter but i love it.

today i had some deep conversations and some really special moments and they may not have seemed special to anyone else but me, but they really meant a lot to me. i think i have some really awesome friends. God has put some really special people in my life and we've crossed paths for reasons.

i felt really really good today. today was a nice day. i hope to have many more days like this. especially after the day like yesterday. it's time's like today that i know God is watching over me and thinking of me, putting special little things in my life to know He cares.

i have some things weighing on my heart tonight, i tend to wear other's issues on my sleeve (as well as my own) but i'm having faith that these things are in His hands. can you just keep a prayer in your heart for a very special person in my life who is struggling right now? i couldn't imagine my life without her and i feel like she is under a tremendous amount of stress right now and she needs your thoughts & prayers. thank you!

praying tomorrow holds something special too...have a simple blessed night! ;)

oh and one more thing! i went to bible study tonight and felt SUCH WARM friendship there. the girls there are SO very sweet and amazing. i love them all. we're like old pals lately and i am sad this is the last night for this study. BUT i am making a commitment to enroll in the next bible study (i just KNOW Mrs. J is cheering out loud for ME right now...hee hee - love you Mrs. J!). it is about the Gospel of Luke. which is INCREDIBLE BECAUUUUUUSE God has been laying it on me to read and study Luke! yay - and i think i get to stay in the same group of girls....sweet! i'm super excited, this new study starts mid-January.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, I got big tears in my eyes reading this. You know I love you and I can't even tell you how happy I am that you formed the friendships that you did through your bible study and I know you had to have heard me shout when I read you are continuing on to the next bible study!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Luke and I can't wait to read what you share about your bible study when you begin it. I love to hear your thoughts and you know I am cheering for you on the sidelines always.
I am praying for your friend.
Love,
Mrs. J

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers