I am soooooo glad Friday is here! Even though I had a day off this week (the concert) I feel like it's dragged on forever. I slept in this morning until 6am and here I am almost 630 on the computer. I actually haven't been on that full time. Anyway....yay I can sleep in tomorrow!!
What am I going to do this weekend?...
-clean house (it's really gross, I've been neglecting it to spend time w/my family!)
-grocery shopping (today after work. yay. see the enthusiasm?)
-i need to sort through Haylee's clothes and rearrange them in her dresser
-i think i'm still going to Harvest Crusade tomorrow night ... Tim has a severe ear infection so I don't know if we'll end up going or not now.
-my niece's bday party is on Sunday
That's all I have for now! I'm praying today FLIES by!!!! Love - Mel




1 comment:
Me too! I hope today flies by too!! I have been babysitting this week for a one year old little girl and BOY has she kept me busy (along with my three kids!!!
Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog. I am trusting that the Lord has great things for us with the little boy that will be joining our family someday! I am just not a very patient person and I am working on that!!
Sounds like a great weekend this weekend!! I am surprising Chelsea tonight and taking her to see the movie "Bratz" that is coming out tonight!! It is just going to be a mommy/daughter night tonight!! (We dont' get those hardly ever, so I am really excited) Other than that, we are just hanging out this weekend. No Stinson Beach for me this weekend!! Maybe before the kids and I go back to school! I am ready for school to start already, especially for myself!!!
Hope you guys have a great weekend! Love the pics of Haylee, she sure is adorable! She sounds like she is quite the character too! Enjoy every moment cause it goes by so fast!!
Brandy
Post a Comment