we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

Karaoke party

Last night we went to a FUN karaoke party at my brother and sister in law's - Mark & Kathy's house. :o)) It was a lot of FUN, thanks Mark & Kathy for inviting us!

There was a lot of FOOD and some DRINKS and crazy people to SING. What fun! Here are some pictures.

Kimmi started us off with a little "Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson...LOL


Followed by Mark & Brian with "My Milkshake" by Kelis and boy did they shake their milkshakes :o)


Teddy B & Kimmi doing a duet


These two were a RIOT! I forgot what they were singing...it was too funny though. Maybe a Selena song?!


I really think they should go on tour together, no?


I believe we were singing a Maroon 5 song


A brother duet - Mark & Tim singing "My Band" by D 12 and Eminem. ;o)


The sistas (me, Kathy, Nicki)


Tired couple


Oh man, not one of my best moments. Singing "Ooops I did it again" by Britney Spears...Kathy was supposed to be back up, but I think I let her sing the majority of it. Doesn't she look cute doing it anyway??? ;o)


We all had a great time and can't wait to do it again!!! Maybe next time we will have a party at our house. By the time we got home it was 1 AM because Jeff & Brandie live about 45 mins away and it took another 30 min to get to Mark & Kathy's. :o) But it was well worth it.

Today we've just been relaxing, cleaning and getting ready for the week ahead of us. In just 11 more short days, my baby will be a 5 year old!! We've been planning out her day. We're going to Club Libby Lu so that she can get a makeover & then we're going to Disneyland all day. It's going to be a lot of fun!

Love,
Melissa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks like so much fun!!!! I have never done karoke before, but would LOVE TO! I love to sing! Can't, but love too! LOL! I think that it is so wonderful that you and Tim take the time that you do to enjoy "eachother's company" and laugh and have fun just the two of you!!! SOOOOOO important to do that! You can tell how much fun the "two" of you have together. Explains why you are still eachothers best friend after being together as long as you have.
Mrs. Jones

Elizabeth said...

Looks like lots of fun sis! Wish I could've been there!
Love ya!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers