we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

Projekt Revolution 2007

Hi there! Well thought I'd update ya. :o) Wow what a day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, if you have never seen Linkin Park live, you just HAVE to. They are the absolute BEST. You know, after this concert they are written in my book as the same level as Good Charlotte. (and GC is my ultimate fav band ever). But now I have two and I cannot choose which one so they are BOTH my numero uno. Linkin Park...wow. I am surprised I have my voice today. Seriously.

We had the greatest time and I'm really glad I got to share it with my honey & with my Shell (Michelle, my sister in law). She is leaving on Sunday to go to basic training in the Air Force. Pray for her! I know she is going to do SO great and it will be a life altering experience for her. I am so excited. She had a great time at the concert too. I have more pics (from before the concert and during on my cell phone camera). I will have to download them later, I'll make a slide show. I was so mad when I got there EVERYONE had a camera (except me, lol)! They barely looked into my purse, I could've snuck that thing in. Oh well.. OH and at one of the vendor's tents I played a game and won THE BEST seats ever - an upgrade to what tickets we had. So Tim gave our old tickets (which were decent seats) to a young couple sitting in the grassy area. They were so excited, lol! At that tent they also took our pic (click on it to enlarge):






Isn't it the coolest? We had a great time...look back later for a slideshow. XO~Melissa♥

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers