we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

So I made a change :)


Before and After:




Ya? I like it. She didn't put a lot of product in it cuz it was cut a few hours ago (my appointment was at 6:30PM and we probably got done at 7:20PM).
I had Haylee w/me and she did GREAT!

Tim called us on our way home to tell us to get over to Chick's (with him) because clothes there were on SALE! So I went crazy and Haylee got five shirts and a bikini (all Roxy -- her favorite, LOL! she likes it because it's what the surfer girls wear and she wants to be a surfer girl!). Anyway, I got two shirts too!!! Tim got 3 also. Everything was like 75-80% off, so it was a great deal. I was so excited. We put a dent in school clothes shopping for Haylee. She just needs a few more shirts and some jeans and bottoms, more shoes (this girl goes through shoes like nothing else!) and I think that's it.

Good night!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hey nice hair do sis! I hope you really enjoy it! Congrats on the new phone too. I thought that those were kinda cute...mom has the white one but I really didn't like the way the buttons worked...just something to get used to I guess...I know that you will enjoy it though! Tell Timmy good job!!! I love you...have a great night!
Love, Liz

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful as always! Love the new haircut and looks so summery! Is that a word????
Mrs. Jones

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers