we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

yea...i know

So, I did it again. Changed my template that is. I found this AWESOME website that I will refer to you as long as you don't "bite" my style. ;) It's not a very nice name, kind of weird but she makes *free* (so far) blogger templates, you just download & follow her instructions. You can also put any image on your header. I'm pretty good at that, so if you need help let me know. Not to toot my own horn though. :P Oh the link (hee!) is www.suckmylolly.com

Anyway - seems like everyone's busy lately, I know the feeling! I don't know how I'm finding the time to blog, except my weekend has been GREAT and RELAXING and I'm finding the time and energy to do a lot of things that have been put on the back burner lately. I Spring cleaned my walk in closet {I have before/after pics, but to be honest I'm a little embarrassed of the before, so I'll spare you!}. I also went through all our junk and clothes in there and have a few bags I'm going to yard sale this summer! I can't wait. I love purging junk in my house, it makes me feel SO clean, inside and out. I know that is odd, well, I'm an odd one I guess. I love it!

While I was purging I found LOADS of photos from the past. Wow! I put them all in one shoe box and I looked at every single one. I realized that I loved photography back then too, MOST of the photos I have are ones I took myself. :) Except the ones OF me I guess. Not counting those self images I often do (see sidebar to the right...by the way I need to get a better image of myself, that one is not very good!). I actually downloaded some to share with you...not in any order at all...as a manner of fact VERY random pics I chose to share. :)

Do you recognize this little girl? Maybe the color and theme scheme will give you a hint...of course it's ME! As a little girl...a mighty cute one I might add...haha!


And THIS, my friends, is my sweet little Irish (did you have any clue?!) GRANDMA Rustie.
Her real name is Marlene, but they call her Rustie...I wonder why? ;)
She is the best Gma ever and I love her very very much. We haven't seen each other in awhile and I miss her. She is getting MARRIED next weekend to the man of her DREAMS, his name is George and he's very good to her. I'm so happy for my Gma!


This is me, I was sitting in the limo right after my wedding reception waiting to go be Mrs. MARRIED WOMAN! :) That was a great day!! I was (still am) happy beyond belief!


This is Tim holding Haylee the day we brought her home...he is SO tired in this pic!


Ooops, I guess this is backward (pregnant pic after baby pic, LOL!)
This is a blurry one, sorry. This is me about 8 or 9 months pregnant with Haylee...


One of the funniest pics I have of Haylee! She was laughing and snorting FOOD
everywhere...I think she was about a year old here.


Me after I had "Glamour Shots" - have you ever had them? They
were fun, but CHEESY! LOL! I won a free package of them at the Abilene, Texas
mall...ha ha! I was probably 19 years old here. Maybe 20.


Aim HIGH! Air Force! This was in 1998!


This is a picture of Jeremy & I...Jeremy is my sister's husband's (Al) little brother.
He was in the 5th grade in this picture and I was a sr. in high school. He was just
like my little brother, always pestering me. :)
I thought it was funny!!


Ok...well I better get going! We have had a GREAT weekend. We even got to swim in our pool this weekend, how awesome is THAT?!!?! Have a happy WEEK!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow...what a flashback! I love those photos! When Al saw the one of you and Jeremy he said..."you guys have been around that long"...almost 11 years!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures! Glad you are getting some cleaning done...I need to do the same thing!

Monique said...

Love the new design for your blog and what fun pictures! I love finding old pictures and sorting through them!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers